So Teresa at Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen, one of my lovely readers, nominated this little ‘ol blog as one of her favorites.
In keeping with the rules of the link party, I’m going to (quickly) share the wealth and nominate Closet Cooking and two other readers – Jess (A Lot on Your Plate) and MyDearBakes as well. Not to slight any other readers with blogs, I just happen to hear more often from Jess and MyDear, but I look forward to getting to know more of you in 2013.
Here are the rules, which I need to pass on. If you have a blog feel free to jump in, the water’s fine!
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Thanks Teresa! As soon as I have an extra minute I’ll get the html doctored accordingly. Best – Heather